Don't miss any upcoming event!
- Sun, Nov 27Jacob Javits Convention Center
- Thu, Feb 23Chicago
- Tue, Mar 14KölnMar 14, 2023, 9:00 a.m. GMT+1 – Mar 18, 2023, 1:00 p.m. GMT+1Köln, Messe, 50679 Köln, GermanyForward-looking innovations, countless new products, exciting live demonstrations and practical hands-on - the unique show for the entire dental industry presents the most important concepts and technologies for the practices and laboratories of today and tomorrow.
- Thu, Oct 13HoustonOct 13, 8:00 a.m. – Oct 15, 5:00 p.m.Houston, 1001 Avenida De Las Americas, Houston, TX 77010, USAThe Texas Dental Association Meeting and the Greater Houston Dental Society Star of the South Dental Meeting are combining their meetings with SmileCon, bringing three large dental conferences under one roof.
- Wed, Oct 12Las Vegas
- Thu, Sept 08San FranciscoSept 08, 8:00 a.m. PDT – Sept 10, 5:00 p.m. PDTSan Francisco, Moscone Center South, 747 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USACDA's popular convention returns to San Francisco this fall! Mark your calendar September 8-10, 2022 and make plans to learn and connect with your dental community live at the Moscone Convention Center.
- Thu, Jun 23Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention CenterJun 23, 7:00 a.m. – Jun 25, 2:00 p.m.Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center, 6000 W Osceola Pkwy, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USAMark your calendar for the 2022 Florida Dental Convention, "Dentistry and Systemic Health: The Mouth, Mind & Body Connection." FDC2022 will be held June 23-25, 2022 at the Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center.
- Wed, May 11Delta Marriott Ocean Pointe Resort
- Wed, Mar 30Webinar with Dr Dan HagiMar 30, 7:00 p.m.Webinar with Dr Dan HagiOcclusion and biomechanical forces can make or break our restorative and implant cases. Through the years many occlusal “philosophies" have permeated our profession, regardless of what your “philosophy” is, Dr. Hagi will discuss the use of quantitative measurement to objectively make decisions to mi
- Thu, Mar 17AtlantaMar 17, 12:00 a.m. – Mar 19, 11:59 p.m.Atlanta, 285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USAThe Thomas P. Hinman Dental Meeting is an annual tradition, providing dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants, laboratory technicians and dental office staff with the latest and most comprehensive continuing education in dentistry today.
Learn how to maximize the impact of your consultations with bite force
The Innobyte™ is an effective tool for rapidly increasing by 50% the number of patients converted to implants in your practice. Learn how to maximize your consultations by integrating the device into your daily practice.
Tuesday, June 1 - 5 PM PDT
The Importance of Bite Force
Kube Innovation is proud to be sponsoring a webinar on why measuring bite force is key to any consultation.
Hosted by Steve Bruno D.D.
Friday, April 9, 2:00 PM (EST)
Measuring Bite Force
Helping You Decide What Type of Treatments to Provide & Which Materials to Use
Dr. Izchak Barzilay & Dr. Elahe Behrooz will present how to maximize treatment plans efficacy and how to make informed decision for the materials to use depending on patients' bite force.
Wednesday, December 2 - 7 PM EST
The Importance of Bite Force
Learn how to maximize the impact of your consultations with the inclusion of bite force measurement in making patient assessments and providing the optimal treatment plan.
Friday, November 20 - 2 PM EST